Joint stock company “Raiffeisen Bank Aval”, as a member of the international Raiffeisen banking Group, pays significant attention to compliance with the requirements of legislation, normative legal acts, market rules and standards of fair competition, rules of conduct, avoiding conflict of interests.
Raiffeisen Bank international AG (RBI) is part of the Austrian Raiffeisen banking group. The basic principles that have guided our Group come from the ideas Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen (1818-1888), who believed that all economic activity should be aimed at the unity of society and self, as well as to ensure self-sufficient development.
RBI's and associated companies (Group RBI) are important participants of economic relations in Austria and in many countries where they conduct business. We – the supporters of the idea of sustainable corporate governance and adherence to the principles of social and environmental responsibility, which is the components of such management. Our role as a fair partner in the world of business is characterized by the responsibility before all stakeholders: first and foremost to our customers, suppliers, employees and shareholders, as well as to society as a whole.
the Code of conduct of the RBI Group defines the basic values of our Bank and forms the basis of corporate culture, which is the spirit of integrity. It is consistent with international practice and is based on the ethical principles but cannot cover every situation. Specific conditions can be specified in the relevant internal rules.
In the event of any dispute between local law and this Code should apply more strict rules, providing for more severe consequences. All administrative documents must comply with the principles defined in the Code. The code is intended to conform our behavior in business relations and ethics our high standards.
Joint stock company “Raiffeisen Bank Aval”, as a member of the international Raiffeisen banking Group, pays significant attention to compliance with national and international standards of anti-fraud, corruption, legalization (laundering) of the incomes received by a criminal way, and terrorism financing.
Financial services of Raiffeisen Bank Aval can not be used to conduct/perform proscribed operations, particularly operations:
In accordance with the legislation of Ukraine in its activities, the Bank adheres to the Ukraine sanctions imposed under the law of Ukraine «sanctions» with the aim of protecting national interests, national security, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine and anti-terrorist activities.
in Accordance with international legal obligations of Ukraine, the Bank adheres to international sanctions of the Organization About’United Nations in accordance with the decisions of the UN Security Council and its committees. The policy of the Bank as a member of the Raiffeisen Group also includes the mandatory compliance with the sanctions imposed by the European Union and the United States of America (the part which adheres to Raiffeisen Bank international AG,controller of the international Raiffeisen banking Group).
Use of services of the Bank for the purpose of conducting prohibited transactions (including prohibited transactions on accounts, transfer funds without opening an account to conduct prohibited transactions, using their own or loan funds of the Bank for direct or indirect financing of prohibited transactions) is the reason for the failure in customer service, account closure or failure in the operation, the provision of credit, the occurrence of other consequences provided by the legislation of Ukraine or the agreements. The client must be able to prove the fact that its operations are not Yes prohibited transactions, including providing supporting documents.
1. Terrorism (financing of terrorism).
2. Trafficking of narcotic substances.
4. Corruption and bribery (receiving/providing/the promise/demand of illegal benefit).
5. Legalization (laundering) of income obtained by criminal means.
6. Violations of human rights, in particular:
the Bank may not be involved in operations in support of production/goods/services that can be used for demonstrations, political unrest and other human rights violations.
7. The activity, which results can be long-term negative impact on the environment, in particular: activities in the field of nuclear energy, activities that resulted in the destruction of tropical rain forests, pollution of the environment, water resources, and the like. The client's activity must not violate legislation of Ukraine and international treaties on the protection of the environment.
8. Activity stand ' is to carry out scientific research and development, floor’connected with military materials, their production, technical support, trade, including weapons, military hardware, which can be used for internal repression or aggression against foreign countries, the supply of war materials to States that have or are expected to, armed conflict or political unrest.
9. Activities, floor’connected with the development, production, maintenance, programming, manufacturing, mechanical and electronic devices for gambling, organization and marketing of gambling. Under the restriction fall Corporation (subsidiaries), which generate more than 20% of the total income from business in games of chance or have more than 20% of the total assets invested in the company's gaming business.
the Business relationship with the sub’objects of gambling business in Ukraine in accordance with the policy of the Raiffeisen Group are not supported. The Bank does not establish correspondent relationships with a “fictitious” by banks (shell banks).
Operations are prohibited or limited under international sanctions
According to the EU legislation, upholding the imposition of sanctions by the EU is required’obligatory for the Raiffeisen Group and all its subsidiary institutions, including the Bank. Also, the policy of the international Raiffeisen banking Group provides compliance with the US sanctions to prevent penalties (including secondary sanctions) from the United States to the entire Group.
In order to protect the national interests, national security, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, counteraction to terrorist activity, as well as to prevent the violation, restoration of violated rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens of Ukraine, society and state in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On sanctions" No. 1644- VII of August 14, 2014, Ukraine may apply special economic and other restrictive measures (sanctions).
Sanctions may be applied by Ukraine in relation to a foreign state, a foreign legal entity, a legal entity controlled by a foreign legal entity or non-resident natural person, foreigners, stateless persons, as well as subjects engaged in terrorist activities.
The application of sanctions does not exclude the application of other measures to protect national interests, national security, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, its economic independence, rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens of Ukraine, society and the state.
The legal basis for the application of sanctions is the Constitution of Ukraine, international treaties of Ukraine, the consent to be bound by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the laws of Ukraine, normative acts of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, decisions of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, relevant principles and norms of international law.
1. Decree of the President of Ukraine No 176/2018 dated June 21, 2018 "On Decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine dated June 21, 2018" On the Application and Amendment of Personal Special Economic and Other Restrictive Measures (Sanctions) ":
2. Decree of the President of Ukraine No.82/2019 dated March 19, 2019 "On the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine dated March 19, 2019 "On the implementation, cancelation and introduction changes into the personal special economic and other restrictive measures (sanctions)":
3. Decree of the President of Ukraine No. 133/2017 dated May 15, 2017. "On the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine dated April 28, 2017" "On the application of personal special economic and other restrictive measures (sanctions)":
4. Decree of the President of Ukraine No. 254/2016 dated June 15, 2016. "On the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine dated May 20, 2016" On the implementation of the resolution of the United Nations Security Council dated 20 July 2015 No. 2231 concerning the Joint Comprehensive Sectoral Plan of Action ":
5. Decree of the President of Ukraine No 924/2019 dated December 20, 2019 "On Decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine dated December 7, 2019 "On the introduction changes into the personal special economic and other restrictive measures (sanctions)".
6. Decree of the President of Ukraine No 184/2020 dated May 14, 2020 « On Decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine dated May 14 2020 « On the implementation, cancelation and introduction changes into the personal special economic and other restrictive measures (sanctions)»:
8. Resolution of the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine dated October 1, 2015, No. 654 "On ensuring the implementation and monitoring of the effectiveness of personal special economic and other restrictive measures (sanctions)"
Signs of risk are determined by the National Bank of Ukraine, in particular, the following features are:
undefinedIn its activities, Raiffeisen Bank Aval is committed to the highest standards of business ethics and takes all possible measures to prevent corruption and fraud in its relations with its clients and partners.
According to the code of professional conduct Group, the RBI and the corporate policies of the Bank we openly do business with customers
and partners, encourage the adherence to the established principles of anti-corruption
and fraud in any form.
We are interested in receiving timely and reliable information! Therefore, no message will be left without qualified consideration and proper response!
Safety is a top priority of Raiffeisen Bank Aval. We implement the latest technological and organizational solutions, monitoring new threats and improve the security of our systems. For maximum reliability we invite our customers to cooperate and ask to be vigilant.
If you answered “yes” to at least one of these questions, there is a danger that you may become a victim of fraudsters. For recommendations on further actions in the event of such or other situations that are suspicious for you, please contact the “Anti-Fraud Hotline” numbers 0 800 509 990, 044 230 99 59 or email email@example.com
Be careful and careful! Together we can counteract corruption and fraud.