Raiffeisen Bank Aval updates the schedule of work of the branches starting from May 18
If you intend to visit our branch, please turn attention to the updated schedule of work– we continue to return to the standard mode of work of the network.
In particular, starting from May 18, 2020:
- 70 branches of the bank that are located in cities and that were temporary closed during the quarantine resume their work.
- We resume the servicing of the customers without the preliminary appointment (based on the live queue) in the branches located in the district centers. The hours of their work will be still shortened: 09:00-15:00, a break 12:00-13:00.
- The branches in cities and regional centers will work for one hour longer: 10:00-17:00, break 13:00-14:00, or 09:00-16:00, break 12:00-13:00. However, to visit such branches you still need to make a preliminary appointment by special telephone number of the Call Center: 0 800 501 900 (free of charge within Ukraine).
As previously a visit to the branch of the bank is allowed only for the customers in the masks. The visitors shall wait for their turn outside at the safe distance not less than 1,5 -2 meters from each other. Not more than 3-5 persons may stay at the premises of the branch at the same time at the safe distance 1,5 -2 meters from each other.
We remind you that the majority of the services that our customers use the most often may be provided via remote channels, please use the following channels:
- For private individuals – Raiffeisen Online. If are not registered, you can download the application and register online by following the link– https://www.aval.ua/privatnim-osobam/online-servisi/raiffeisen-online
- For business customers – Raiffeisen Business Online: https://www.aval.ua/biznesu/onlajn-servisy/raiffeisen-online