Attention: technical maintenance on 14 November
Dear clients, we are transforming to meet your expectations. Some of our scheduled technical updates take more time than usual, so please be informed:
On 14 November (24-hour period) we are going to update our services, so the following changes will take place:
- Inability to check and send card details in IBAN format in Raiffeisen Online App
- Operations with current card accounts and payment cards will be available in Raiffeisen Business Online App, but they will be processed only after the technical updates. Considering this information:
- Requested and sent payments on or from the card account will be processed by bank immediately after technical activities.
- During technical updates you will be able to see the account balance, which is relevant at the beginning of technical works, and it will be updated once after technical activities.
- Creating card account statement, you will see all operations proceeded before technical works. Initiated or processed operations with card account during technical updates will be displayed in your bank statement only after technical works.
- Crediting of coverage under acquiring transactions that have been done on Friday and Saturday (13-14 November) will be processed on 15 November.
- Crediting of cash collected will be done on Sunday, 15 November.
Please proceed with all the necessary operations beforehand!
Get our apologies for inconvenience in advance. We will do our best to finish the scheduled updates as soon as possible.