Funds are available for payment within five minutes after departure1
Transfers pay out without any fees
Sending money transfers by individuals in favor of individuals within Ukraine (except Crimea and locations of Donetsk and Lugansk regions in the territory of which public authorities temporarily do not execute their powers) in UAH without opening an account.
To transfer money:
At your request the Bank will send the recipient a text message up to 250 characters (value is 1 UAH).
Payment of money transfers sent by individuals within Ukraine (except AR Crimea and locations of Donetsk and Lugansk regions in the territory of which public authorities temporarily do not execute their powers) in favour of individuals in UAH without opening an account2; and transfers sent by legal entities in favor of individuals on the basis of the agreement between the Bank and the legal entity-sender (cash awards, commission, wages and other payments that not related to entrepreneurial and investment activities of receivers, within the legislation of Ukraine).
To receive money:
Detailed rates here 4
1. With the exception of transfers, sent by legal entities in favor of individuals. Such transfers are available for payment within two banking days from the moment of its sending by legal entity.
2. With the exception of cases when the payment to the current account of a private individual - reciever of the transfer is carried out in accordance with the requirements of Ukrainian legislation and rules of the "Aval-Express" payment system.
3. The identification code must provide to the Branch staff in case of sending/receiving a transfer in the amount equal to or exceeding UAH 30 000 or in other cases in accordance with Ukrainian legislation.
4. Fee for a transfer made by a legal entity in favor of an individual is paid by the legal entity in accordance with the contract concluded between the Bank and the legal entity. Payment of such transfer to an individual is free of charge and exclusively by the Bank branches.
All disputes arising between the payment organization of payment system “Aval-Express” and the users of the payment system "Aval-Express"* should be resolved through negotiations. Each user of the payment system in conflict situations has the right to appeal to the JSC «Raiffeisen Bank Aval" as the payment organization of the payment system. The bank must promptly consider the application and make a decision. If any user payment system, do not agree with the decision, he may resolve the dispute to go to court. If the parties are unable to resolve disputed issues within 30 days of the start of negotiations, they are resolved in court according to the legislation of Ukraine.
* users of the payment system "Aval-Express” are individuals — senders and recipients of transfers and legal entities – senders of remittances.
JSC “Raiffeisen Bank Aval”
01011, Ukraine, Kyiv, vul. Leskova, 9
0(800) 500-500 - Ukraine
(044) 490-8888 - in Kyiv
521 - from mobile (Vodafon)
(068) 490-0888 - from mobile (Kyivstar)
The service related to sending and receiving transfers via Western Union/Aval-Express/Meest (receiving only) is provided on the terms and conditions of adhesion contract, which is an application for the transfer sending/receipt according to the form defined by Western Union or by the Bank. The application for the transfer sending/receipt may not be changed or amended.
The Customer- initiator of the transfer has the right to refuse to conclude the agreement before the funds under the transfer are provided to the cash-desk of the Bank.
The amount of costs subject to payment by the customer and/or the procedure of its calculation, including taxes, are defined in the Tariffs:
The Tariffs include the amount of costs subject to payment by the customer and/or the procedure of its calculation, including taxes.
Out-of-court consideration of the customers’ complaints is carried out through the consideration by the Bank of the customers’ complaints and applications according to the procedure and within the period defined in the law of Ukraine On applications of citizens.
The guarantee funds and compensation schemes are not stipulated in the law of Ukraine as regards the provision of the respective service to the Customer (unless the amount of the transfer is credited to the customer’s account opened in the Bank).
The service is provided by Raiffeisen Bank Aval JSC, NBU license №10 of 18.06.2018; EDRPOU code 14305909; entered into the State register of the Banks on 27.03.1992 under number 94; location: 9, Leskova Str., Kyiv, 01011; contact telephone numbers: 0 (800) 500-500 (044) 490-88-88; e-mail address email@example.com ; the state regulation of the Bank’s activities is carried out by the National Bank of Ukraine (9, Instytutska Str.,Kyiv, 01601; Hot line: 0800 505 240). The complaints of the financial services consumers may be filed at the Bank’s branches located at addresses, or by phone by calling the Bank’s Call Center by 0 (800) 500-500 (044) 490-88-88, as well as by e-mail by sending the letters to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.